What Makes Our Company
Different & Better?
10 Year Warranty
We provide high quality services divided in more categories: roofing, guttering and asbestos removal. Our work is always based on highly trained professionals that can guarantee the safety and reliability of each and every installation, replacement or repair job.
40 Years Experience
With a vast experience, the members of our team have gathered a lot of information over the years. No matter what type of roof there is or what type of job is needed to be done, our team has the skills to solve anything right on time.
Licensed And Insured
You can feel secure knowing that your roof installation is getting installed, by skilled proffesionals that carry all the relevant licensing and insurances.
Being a family business, we work hard to make each and every customer happy and satisfied, even if the contract is for a residential property or an industrial one. Our team is made of united members that can be reliable and trustworthy.
A lot of homeowners do not pay too much attention on the significance of there roof gutter. Ozroofworks can provide a Free inspection of your gutter and downpipes to see if there are any leaks or damages. This can prevent costly repairs to your home, because your gutter provides protection from rain water. Our guttering company advises you to take care of your roof and gutters and replace any damaged guttering to avoid any issues such as:
- indoor flooding – once water gets inside your home, your flooring and some of your appliances will get damaged.
- cracking of the foundation of your home – standing water can do a lot of damage and repairing the foundation will cost you a lot of money. The moment you see some forms of damage on your gutter, contact us on our gutter replacement Brisbane number.
- insect infestations in your home – insects such as mosquitoes tend to breed and propagate in standing water. This poses a lot of danger to your health and that of your family.
- wood destruction – the fascia board which holds the gutter system in your home is made from wood. If the gutter is clogged and water begins to fill, then the wood gets damaged and the fascia board starts to weaken and eventually rot. This is a perfect breeding ground for white ants. Do not let this problem destroy your home and see what colorbond guttering has to offer.
- damaged garden – a damaged gutter can ruin your garden. The clogged gutter causes the water to spill and this can affect the health and robustness of your plants and grass.
If you think the list sounds exaggerated, then you have to remember that extreme weather conditions can affect your home’s gutter in addition to the usual wear and tear. The gutters which are cracked or even warped can get disconnected from the downspout. Our gutter repairs Brisbane team can offer assistance and solve your problem very fast.
The Main Purpose of the Gutter
The main purpose of the gutter is to divert the rainwater from the roof and the foundation of your home in order to stop water damage and the formation of organisms, like mold and algae. Doing it yourself may result to more possible expenses since you lack the experience and the expertise in gutter repairs. DIY might only cause you to purchase the incorrect size of the gutter and as a result, time and energy are wasted. The smart thing to do is to call our professional guttering Brisbane team who will offer you the safest solution. Our specialists have the knowledge, the skills, and the tools for a successful gutter replacement.
At OzRoofWorks, we have a team of professionals who will provide you with an awesome service and a high quality of workmanship on your roof and gutters. Expect nothing but the very best from us. We have been operating for the past 40 years and we’re proud to say that we have established a good reputation from our clients and in the Brisbane guttering community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the procedure last?
The procedure can be completed in one day but for bigger projects, it can take longer.
Where do I dispose the old gutter?
We will be the one to take take the old gutter to garbage disposal site for possible recycling of some portions.
Will you charge me for quotations?
No, we do not. We are offering free quotations and the best solution to your problem. Protect your home from damages brought about by rains by availing of our gutter replacement services.
Book Your Roofing service by calling : 1300-459-915
People Always Seem to Be Glad
When the Rain Stops Dropping Through Their Roof!
We had issues in the past with tradesmen so where a bit sceptical getting our roof done. But we where pleasently surprised with the proffesionalism and work ethic these guys had 5 stars.
Matt and his men where polite and proffesional and got the job done, the roof was replaced in a day and all the rubbish removed. Definitely would recomend.
We had our Asbestos roof replaced by Matt and his team, he made us feel safe during the whole process. Great guys and a good job.